Stand Out in a Crowd: The All-new Jeep® Compass
May 9, 2017
To take advantage of the additional hours of sunshine this spring, stop by and check out the all-new 2017 Jeep® Compass at a dealer near you. With an available dual-pane sunroof providing the largest opening possible, it connects drivers and passengers to the outdoors and open-air freedom found in a Jeep.
The all-new 2017 Jeep® Compass expands the brand’s global reach with an unmatched combination of attributes that includes legendary and best-in-class 4×4 off-road capability, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, premium and authentic Jeep design, superior on-road driving dynamics, open-air freedom, and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology offerings.
The 2017 Jeep Compass is available in four different trim configurations: Sport, Latitude, Limited and Trailhawk.
“Our all-new 2017 Jeep Compass enters an extremely important and growing segment worldwide, and does so with an unmatched list of attributes that includes benchmark 4×4 off-road capability, exceptional on-road driving dynamics, fuel-efficient powertrains, countless advanced technology and safety features, all wrapped in a premium, authentic Jeep design,” said Mike Manley, Head of Jeep Brand–FCA Global. “Built around the world for customers everywhere, Jeep Compass raises the bar in the compact-SUV segment.”
Stand out in a crowd
If you want your Compass to stand out from the crowd, check out what Mopar has to offer.
Mopar accessories for the Jeep Compass fit a variety of lifestyles, from those seeking the freedom to go further to those looking to increase convenience and functionality.
Mopar products are designed and engineered together with the original design of the vehicle to deliver a perfect fit and finish. These products also offer a comprehensive warranty and are built according to factory-authorized specifications, providing customers quality, durability and peace of mind.
The Mopar brand is offering more than 90 authentic accessories for the all-new Jeep® Compass.
Mopar Custom-Molded Splash Guards
Mopar Side Window Air Deflectors/Roof Rack Cross Rails
Mopar Cargo Tote
Mopar Molded Cargo Tray
Mopar Door Sill Guards
Mopar All-Weather Floor Mats
The driver’s cockpit is thoughtfully designed and features a 3.5- or 7-inch LED driver information display (DID) instrument cluster.
Jeep® Compass expands the brand’s global reach.
The Compass Trailhawk model delivers best-in-class Trail Rated 4x4 capability with: up to 19 inches of water fording.
The exterior of the 2017 Jeep Compass features a traditional clamshell hood with a double break line and center bulge.
Jeep provide up to five modes: (Auto, Snow, Sand and Mud modes, plus exclusive Rock mode on the Trailhawk model.
A few of the Mopar accessories available for the all-new Jeep Compass include:
- Rock rails (Part Number 82214641AC): Protect from off-road obstacles with durable rock rails, made of galvanized steel and painted black. $925
- 18-inch wheels (82214667AC): Standout on the streets or trail with unique, Mopar 18-inch cast aluminum wheels, painted high-gloss granite crystal. $195 each
- Roof rack cross rails (82214658AB): These cross rails attach to production roof rails and allow for bike, ski, watersports or luggage carrier attachments. $225
- Rooftop cargo basket (TCCAN859): Stow extra gear securely with Mopar rooftop storage options designed specifically for the Jeep Compass. $358
- Graphics: Customize the exterior with a unique black hood graphic (82214630) and black swoosh bodyside graphic (82214627AB). $100/$180
- Cargo tote (82208566): Keep gear gathered up and transportable with this convenient cargo storage option. $33.20
- Molded cargo tray (82214666): Protects the cargo area from dirt, sand and moisture and removes easily for cleaning. $95
- Door sill guards (82214662AB): Attractive Jeep-logo sill guards help prevent scratches. $95
- All-weather floor mats (82214651AB): Keep the interior spotless with molded floor mats featuring high walls and deep ribs to trap and hold dirt, water, snow and mud. $130
- Side window air deflector (82214635): Shield away water, bugs and other road detritus. $100
- Bright pedal kit (82214995): Dress up the pedals with this stainless steel kit. $95
- Molded front/rear splash guards (82214642AE/82214643AE): Get extra protection from road debris and stone chips. $55 each
Mopar accessories for the all-new Jeep Compass are available through FCA US LLC dealerships, either in store or online at www.mopar.com.
Schedule a test drive at your local dealer today.